Need Help? 24*7 support
3184 NAYABAD, PANCHASAYAR, BL-A, FLAT-1B KOLKATA 700094
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
- Convenient Hours. Putting the patient first is a good sign that you’ll be receiving proper treatment. …
- Private Treatment Rooms. …
- Ethical Billing.
- Registered Physiotherapists.
- One-on-One Ratio.
Think about getting physiotherapy if you have an injury, or chronic pain that affects how you function everyday. A doctor may refer you to physiotherapy after surgery such as a hip replacement, or an event such as a heart attack or stroke.
- Breast Cancer.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Chronic Pain Syndrome.
- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Imbalance.
- Frozen Shoulder.
- Golfer’s Elbow.
- SINGLE-LEG SQUATS. -Begin by standing upright on one leg. …
- BRIDGE WITH BALL. -Lie down on your back with knees bent and a ball or pillow between them. …
- SINGLE-LEG BRIDGE. …
- DOUBLE KNEE TO CHEST. …
- KNEE FULL EXTENSION EXERCISE.